2018 CSDI Workshop
We are excited to announce that we will be meeting at the Mary Immaculate College, Limerick, Ireland, March 26, 27 and 28, 2018.
We are now accepting individual abstracts!
Below is a list of suggested topics. If your topic is not listed, please feel free to submit an abstract for any topic that relates to comparative survey design and implementation.
The abstracts are due December 22, 2017.
- Achieving comparability
- Questionnaire development and testing
- Translation, adaptation and assessment
- Minimizing measurement error
- Universal indicators
- Data collection challenges and solutions
- Innovative uses of technology
- Paradata use across the lifecycle
- Metadata use
- Comparative standard demographics
- Data curation and dissemination
- Comparative analyses
To submit your abstract (up to 400 words), please use this link: Submit Abstract.
For your convenience, here is a list of important dates:
- November 13, 2017 – call for individual contributions opens
- December 22, 2017 – individual abstracts due (session organizers are responsible for soliciting their session participants abstracts)
- December 22, 2017 – Online registration opens
- March 1, 2018 – Online registration close
- March 26 – March 28, 2018 – CSDI Workshop
We would like to give special acknowledgment to Meet in Ireland and Fáilte Ireland for awarding CSDI with their Conference Grant.